Dr. Xiaoyi Fu
(852) 3411 8166
Dr. Xiaoyi Fu works in the fields of databases, location-based services, geo-social computing and geo-spatial recommendation. Dr. Fu holds a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from Hong Kong Baptist University, as well as a B.E. degree in Computer Science and Technology from Zhejiang University, China.
Big Data Management and Analytics
Big Data Analytics for Media and Communication
Data Analysis and Visualization Studio
AI Theories and Applications
Research & Teaching Interests
Computational Social Science
Information and Communication Technology
- X. Fu, C. Zhang, H. Lu, and J. Xu, “Efficient matching of offers and requests in social-aware ridesharing (extension),” GeoInformatica.
- Y. Li, J. Wan, R. Chen, J. Xu, X. Fu, P. Lv, and M. Xu, “Top-k vehicles matching in social ridesharing: A price-aware approach,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE).
- H. Wang, X. Fu, J. Xu, and H. Lu, “Learned index for spatial queries,” The 2019 International Workshop on Mobile Ubiquitous Systems and Technologies, 2019.
- X. Fu, C. Zhang, H. Lu, and J. Xu, “Efficient matching of offers and requests in social-aware ridesharing,” 2018 19th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM), pp. 197–206, 2018.
- J. Xu, X. Fu, L. Tu, M. Luo, M. Xu, and N. Zheng, “Personalized top-n influential community search over large social networks,” in Asia-Pacific Web (APWeb) and Web-Age Information Management (WAIM) Joint International Conference on Web and Big Data, Springer, 2018, pp. 105–120.
- X. Fu, J. Huang, H. Lu, J. Xu, and Y. Li, “Top-k taxi recommendation in realtime social-aware ridesharing services,” in International Symposium on Spatial and Temporal Databases, Springer, 2017, pp. 221–241.
- X. Fu, X. Miao, J. Xu, and Y. Gao, “Continuous range-based skyline queries in road networks,” World Wide Web, vol. 20, pp. 1443–1467, 2017